Pages

Friday, May 3, 2019

The people that traveled a long way






This week we have been creating a piece of writing using a picture to help us. First we had a class brainstorm on what the picture was about, then we brainstormed some adjectives. Finally we started our writing. I am sharing it with you, please leave me a comment. Thanks!


Think about using your senses. Smell, taste, hear, feel, see.
Remember to use correct punctuation and spelling.
Remember to use similes, and adjectives.
Use correct sentences.
 

5 comments:

  1. kia ora arabella. i like your week what you are doing. can you moke post in your blog so i can comments on it bye.
    by april=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Arabella.I have had a look at your post but there was no story to read.Can you please let me know when you write it so I can read it and comment.Thanks.Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Arabella.
    This is just to let you know that I have had a look at your blog tonight.
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mrs Cassidy it was gliching because my story was going off the page thats why i couldent post any story ok bye. from Arabella:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora April i will hopefully have something on my blog soon. from Arabella :)

    ReplyDelete