Pages

Friday, February 22, 2019

The teddy bear

I’m walking down the street to get ice cream at the ice cream shop with my teddy bear. But as soon as we got into the ice cream shop I dropped my teddy and then we went outside. After I got ice cream then we got into the car and as soon as we got home I realised that I dropped my teddy I was so worried I just wanted to run to get it back so I can have a tea party with it. so me and my brother made poster so people can find it. So me and my brother wrote it smells like strawberries and it is pink, it has a dress on. Then 3 days later the doorbell rang and some body found my teddy yay. Then at night i hugged it.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Arabella. I like your blog and your work.out of all your work I like this story the most. but all of your other work I like to. well done

    By Mikaylah 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Mikaylah,thank you for your comment. please follow my blog to see what i am learning about.

      Delete