Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Ruin


I woke up. I was in some weird place called RUIN, I was scared, i was being chased by a robot that wanted me dead, I chucked a bunch of stuff out the window then i noticed there was nobody here it might have been because of the monster that was chasing me. It was all green, looked like there had been a couple of exploisnes. I needed my charger, I was so stressed, I jumped out of the window i opened the box, The box had my charger in it and rubbish too,Then all of a sudden i heard the sound of the robot that wants to try killing me. I ran away, then in front of my eyes i saw a… MOTOR BIKE!!!! Then the beast came closer so i jumped onto the motor bike and speeded off! I got closer and closer to a tunnel. Then i started throwing grandes at the beast i started doing lots of vilont stuff and throwing them at the beast then the beast blow up it was incridable Then i started to look and look again and again for my charger it was… dameged i was nearly out of power but… when i woke up it was just a dream Thank goddness for that and i lived perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment