Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

The Secret potion

Kia ora, today I have some writing to share with you its about a witch that makes potions. stay safe.

Hello there and welcome back to another amazing pease of writing but this time it will have me in it so sit back, relax and enjoy reading my pease of writing. One day there was witch named Moon and she was a bad but nice witch. She loved giving people what they wanted like the potion of strength or the potion of going into what tv shows and back! Isnt that weird!?! But then one day a girl called Arabella (me) came to see what the witch would do to her but it wasnt the nicest thing. Here is the reason why, she HATES the way that she wears clothes and she HATES the way that has her hair done ( is she jealous?). So she decided to kidnap her and make a potion that is a secret. It makes you look very ugly. Never come to her house if you think that your ugly and if she's think your ugly. But 5 years later Arabella made a potion for her to turn to her normal looks. She revealed the potion that the witch used on her. She did research all about it but she could not find the name for it. Then she turned her potion into the secret potion.

3 comments:

  1. Morena Arabella.It's great to see you have completed another task.Well done.
    I LOVE the way you started your story.I was almost going to lay back and relax but then I remembered I was sitting on a stool.
    Wouldn't it be interesting if we could go into a tv show and explore.I would pick a show about horses.What about you,what show would you like to be an actress in?.
    I am glad you managed to escape.Can you reveal to your readers what was in the potion or are you going to keep that to yourself?.
    Thank you for sharing your work.Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He tino tō pūrākau Arabella - he rongoā huna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting! A secret potion. Tell me more! :)

    ReplyDelete