Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Questions for The people who cant decide on where they want to go

Hello my fellow viewers. These are the questions that I have answered for the people who cant decide on where they want to go. Enjoy looking at my blog post!



In what way is the globe magical? It had the teleportation power

Where do you think the brothers have pointed to? China

Why is the globe glowing? Because it was ready teleport the boys

What will happen next? They will find their best friend

What do we know about their last adventure? Nothing really

What do you think will happen this time? They will go to china and eat some noodles

How will they return home, do you think? Using the globe

Which of the brothers is Max? The older one

Who is in charge on their adventure? The globe

If you had a magic globe, where would you go first? Aussie


2 comments:

  1. Interesting answers to the questions Arabella! I bet I know why you want to go to Australia! Is it because your cousin lives there? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Mum I miss her very much. i cant remember anything about being there

      Delete