Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Answers

Kia ora, I writ a story of an image so I get some ideas on what to write about. have a good day and stay safe!
 Me and my best friend were going to go to las vegas for a holiday. We packed all of our stuff and then we called an uber to come and pick us up. The uber arrived and picked us up from April's house. I went inside of the car and sat in the back then April came in and sat in the front. It took a very long time to get to the airport but then something rumbled the ground and shook aggressively and then April looked out the window and saw big waves coming from both sides. She tried to wake me up but it was too late the waves hit the car. We were safe until some other very came in strongly and left a crack in all the car windows... water started to cave in and we did not have any safety suits or floats to use to protect us. We drowned our way to death. (5 days later) those waves lasted for 5 days. I woke up in the hospital with April and the driver. I wondered how the doctors and surgeons even nurses survived were they the cause and the big waves… I got out of my hospital bed and asked for answers about how the doctors survived and were not injured but as soon as I got to the last person I started to fall to the floor but I still tried to stand but I got weaker and weaker each step I took and then I fell down. my last day forever.

2 comments:

  1. Aue Arabella! Very interesting dark writing ... I enjoyed reading it - sad you and April didn't make it to Las Vegas! I would love to hear an alternate ending ... Like if you survived or what happened to April?
    Karawhiua, awesome effort doing your distance learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me first say ,well done for trying to do the waiata this morning.It's not always easy singing in front of so many people.
    Well done on your story Arabella.The start of your story dragged me in and I needed to read all of it.I liked the ending.It wasn't your normal happily ever after.
    Great work and take care.

    ReplyDelete