Pages

Friday, August 20, 2021

Drowned and Up again

 Day 3 of lockdown people, It is getting annoyying. But I wrote this story. Hope you like it!

This is the day that would changed my life for ever… One day I woke up and I heard a scream and sirens were. going off and that was when I saw the flood. “Mum, mum, mum *heavy breathing* i’m scared, i’m scared, i’m scared” I said. “It will be alright” said mum I was so scared I ended up passing out because this has never happened EVER in my life, but I knew that moving forward I would be safe.. “Mum it’s getting really high” I said, “Jump before its to late” said mum “ok but do you promise that we will be safe” I said “ look at everyone else they are jumping” said mum. Then we jumped and landed in the the water, I could not hold my breath underwater for long but then a mysterious man came and carried us to the center of the ocean which seemed like a under water castle. Afterwards he got his magical trident and blasted us with his trident.. That turned us into MERMAIDS WOOHOO. “Mum look at me i’m a a a MERMAID!” I said “Yea same with me” said mum “Hi I am Aquaman and you do what I say but you promise to help us and protect the Aqua circle” (me and mum) “yes we do” “okay may I present the new Mermaids of Aqua circle” *crowd* “WOOOOOHOO YEAH GOOD JOB” everyone was so happy about the news. Up to this day we are still mermaids and is looking after Aqua circle.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Arabella, you have a great imagination. I really enjoyed reading your story. I wasn't expecting that you would turn into a mermaid. Sounds like it would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fantastic story Arabella! What an exciting adventure!

    ReplyDelete