Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Fish n Chips

 

It was a beautiful, clear day, and the three divers plunged into the water……

They saw some sharks and fish. Lisa had a knife in her hand to stab the fish so that they can have the fish for lunch.  Meanwhile Asher was looking for clams so he can get pearls witch are a bit hard to find. Matt found a under water cave but was scared to enter it. “ oh Matt, hi funny seeing you here what have you found?” said Lisa “I don’t quite know what it is but - wait do you see that” said Matt “uhh SWIM AS FAST AS YOU CAN!” Said Lisa “IT LOOKS LIKE A SEA GOAT LIKE A CAPRICORN” said Matt “I KNOW ITS CREEPY AND COOL!” said Lisa *swimming noises* *sigh* “ we made it to shore” “yeah that was close” said Matt “ Hey guys I got a whole heap of clams do you want to help me open these?” “yeah sure i’ll help” said Lisa “ I’ll deep frie the chips and fish” said Matt “Ok we’ll be right here opening these” said Asher.


“The food is nearly ready guys” Matt said “oh ok we are half way through the clam openings hehe” said Lisa  “ok here is your food” said Matt. Lisa said “ I am very hungry” When Lisa, Matt and Asher finished eating they packed up and got changed in the car one by one ( don’t worry they didn't look at each other while that person got changed and they did not get changed together) after they got changed they hopped in the car and drove back home.


2 comments:

  1. The underwater world sounds like a lovely place to visit Arabella.I know that because your story gave me a great picture in my head.

    Great use of punctuation.I like that you included speech marks to show someone talking.Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Arabella! Great imagination!

    ReplyDelete