Pages

Monday, August 2, 2021

Resilient

 Kia ora, These are Resilient statements. Hope you like them.


I remember a time when I showed resilience…When a person yelled at me when I was playing league I felt hurt inside but never showed it and told my

dad.

On Saturday I got bulled over by a kid but I got back on my feet and went back onside.I remember a time when my little sister Madilyn was irritating me so much that I wanted to hit her but I

just ignored her.When I was asked to do a job I felt annoyed but I knew that there were kids that do heaps more

jobs than me.




These are all the reasons why you should not have a pity party over little things that annoy you.

All of these statements are me showing Resilience.



Nga Mihi - Arabella

2 comments:

  1. WOW Arabella.
    I really like all your ways and I especially like your last sentence about doing a job.That made me laugh and realise that even happens with adults.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your resilience is amazing and so are you! Love Mum.

    ReplyDelete